Experiential Reward Trend Report
1. High-Level Experiential Reward Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Experiential Reward Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Experiential Reward Trend ReportThe Experiential Reward Trend Report explores how brands utilize experiences and vacations as an innovative marketing tool. This report will delve into various branded contests, product launches and marketing stunts that utilize experiential rewards as a means of harnessing brand loyalty. Furthermore, this report will uncover how brands like Coca-Cola and Heineken have successfully executed experiential rewards initiatives to captivate customers while promoting a fun brand image.
Who Custom Experiential Reward Market Research is ForThis report targets event coordinators and professionals in the travel and tourism sector. Additionally, advertisers, brand managers and marketers who wish to gain a better understanding of experiential rewards campaigns will also benefit from this research. Through Trend Hunter's crowdsourced data, we distinguish what specific types of initiatives consumers are best responding to. The Experiential Reward Trend Report is a curated collection of examples in this field. Utilize our research to apply these concepts to your brand, or spark ideas for your next marketing venture.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Experiential Reward ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Experiential Reward Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: contests, rewards, awards, brand loyalty, consumer loyalty, experience, customer and experiential reward trends. Other Sample Topics: Heritage Packaging, Temporary Marketing, Multicultural Media, Stunt, Fitness Marketing, Branded Packaging, Seasonal Marketing, Alternative Marketing, Holiday Campaign, Family Engagement, Digital Merchandising, Brand Engagement, Romantic Marketing, Consumerism, Branded Celebration, Contest, Latin Marketing, Giveaway, Website, Family Ad, [More]
Sample Experiential Reward Market Research ReportOur Experiential Reward research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Branding EscapismTravel-inspired labels provide a visual way for consumers to detach from reality
- Incentivized StyleMobile fashion platforms promote loyalty services and rewards
- Office ExpeditionModern workplaces integrate extracurricular activities to encourage bonding
- Consolidated LoyaltyConsumers search for streamlined methods of accessing brand loyalty
- Socialized RewardPoints programs are integrated into common social networks for youth appeal
- Unexpected RewardBrands delight consumers with unadvertised giveaways
- Check-Out SamplingConsumers are guided by point of purchase tasting opportunities
- Experiential DriveYounger consumers express an interest in unconventional vehicles
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 425 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,912 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,485 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly