Collection Trend Report
1. High-Level Collection Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Collection Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Collection Trend ReportThe Collection Trend Report explores some of the most popular fashion and footwear collections from top-tier brands, assessing how they have evolved throughout the years to appeal to shifting styles and preferences. In addition, this report will look at how brands like Nike have utilized collections like the Jordan Brand to consistently update its portfolio of sneakers, taking advantage of the collection's well-established place within popular culture. This report also looks at co-branded collections and the use of influential designers.
Who Custom Collection Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for fashion executives, athletic retailers, innovation teams and fashion designers. Through our crowdsourced research, learn how brands from all over the world utilize particular collections to harness consumer loyalty, as well as a reliable space for experimentation and creativity. Use the Collection Trend Report to examine how brands are able to remain timeless and relevant despite being in an ever-evolving retail landscape.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Collection ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Collection Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: fashion, athletic retail, brand, sneakers, footwear, RTW, couture, activewear, sportswear, avant-garde and collection trends. Other Sample Topics: Suede, Catwalk, Handmade Jewelry, Retro Clothing, Fabric, Bags, High Fashion, Gender Neutral, New York Fashion, Pendant, Cufflink, Masculine Branding, Abstract Design, Material, Handbags, Fashion Influencer, Male Accessory, Male Skincare, Extreme Outerwear, Sleepwear, [More]
Sample Collection Market Research ReportOur Collection research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Sneaker CoutureEnhancing the casualness of luxury, brands hype opulent athletic styles
- Conventional BloggingCustomizing online expression, users blog about specific daily routines
- Fabric FlexibilityFashion brands adopt adjustable material and accessories for convenience
- Influencer CouturierRetailers partner with lifestyle bloggers to curate collections
- Bargain MaternityMaternity collections offer cost-effective options for expectant moms
- Pop SentimentGift-giving is influenced by pop culture and fast fashion
- Smart VendingVending retail becomes more sophisticated for consumer allure
- Retro FitnessYounger consumers turn to retro-inspired activewear for experimentation
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 480 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,151 examples
- 10,075+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,991 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly