Artisan Branding Trend Report
1. High-Level Artisan Branding Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Artisan Branding Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Artisan Branding Trend ReportThe Artisan Branding Trend Report gives readers a view into branding and packaging patterns that appear sophisticated or handmade. Examples include craft beer bottles that use prohibition era packaging along with soda bottles that are adorned with a vintage font. Since authenticity is becoming more important for consumers, an artisanal design aesthetic is being embraced by retailers. Exclusivity also permeates this theme of artisan branding, appealing to Millennials interested in personalized products and niche lifestyles.
Who Custom Artisan Branding Market Research is ForThis report is beneficial for brand managers of beer, coffee and other food and beverage brands. Packaging designers for these areas will also benefit along with marketing teams and advertisers. Fashion designers can also learn more about the market patterns that most appeal to a wide range of consumers. The Artisan Branding Trend Report uses niche branding and visual marketing to appeal to consumers interested in authenticity and maker culture.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Artisan Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Artisan Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: branding, health branding, brand authenticity, nostalgic branding, artisan packaging and artisan branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Kids Dining, Beer Bottle, Cleanse, Meal Replacement, Gourmet Fast Food, Food Vending, On-the-Go Food, Organic, Cafe, Skincare Routine, Wellness Routine, Dessert Flavor, Matchmaking, Sugar Alternative, Men's Sportswear, Nutritional Diet, Patient, Nurition App, Finger Food, Health Advertising, [More]
Sample Artisan Branding Market Research ReportOur Artisan Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Artisanal AuthenticityThe young urbanite, craving luxury and transparency, shifts to the startup
- Artisanal HydrationWater bottles are artistically re-branded to generate consumer intrigue
- Autumnal ArtisanFall fashion leans towards traditionalism for authentically minded shoppers
- Nostalgic VesselCraft beers feature prohibition era packaging for artisan appeal
- Re-Branding RichnessCheese gets a makeover in the eyes of consumers
- Maritime BrandingBrands use oceanic imagery to illustrate freshness and sustainability
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 477 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,138 examples
- 10,076+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,000 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly