Bachelor Trend Report
1. High-Level Bachelor Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Bachelor Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Bachelor Trend ReportThe Bachelor Trend Report inspects trends linked to singles and the lifestyle they lead. This includes studio apartment or "bachelor pad" architectural designs, bachelor party games, singles cruises and the multitude of dating sites available, such as Matchmaker, Plenty of Fish and Lavalife. We also examine the impact single life has on pop culture in the form of films like The Hangover and Friends with Benefits, as well as popular television shows like The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Finally, our research explores inventive stag party ideas and classy venues for throwing extravagant bachelorette parties.
Who Custom Bachelor Market Research is ForFrom television producers to marketing directors, our research is for professionals looking to extract valuable consumer-based insight that can be implemented into business strategies. Conversely, any business that targets the “singles” demographic will benefit greatly from our data as it pinpoints consumers’ wants and desires. Extract relevant crowd-sourced data from the Bachelor Trend Report that will help you position products and services in the appropriate consumer markets.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Bachelor ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Bachelor Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: dating sites, nightlife, bachelorette parties, bachelor pads, singles cruises and bachelor trends. Other Sample Topics: Prenatal, Spa, Premium Food, Disease, Family Celebration, Mindfulness, Dietary Food, Portable Snacking, Online Grocery, Frozen Food, Food Premiumization, Instrument, Culinary, Chips, Health Beverage, Festival, Health Device, Wellness Tracking, Restaurant Experience, Beef, [More]
Sample Bachelor Market Research ReportOur Bachelor research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- DIY DeliveryOpting for a homemade approach, consumers subscribe to ingredient delivery for meals
- Exploration IndependenceInnovations that help solo travelers target the rise of single consumers
- Romantic SubscriptionBusy couples turn to curated date night services to connect at home
- Mindful RomanceWomen search for dating services that promote respect and accountibility
- Intimate DocumentaryDocumentary filmmakers search for unique, personal storylines
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 398 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,830 examples
- 10,187+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,854 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly