DIY Trend Report
With 837 Hyperlinked Examples!
Get a Custom Version of the DIY Trend ReportThe DIY Trend Report examines the wide range of Do It Yourself projects, from small craftsmanship to large home renovation. No DIY project is too big or bold; DIY crafts include DIY wedding and DIY fashion projects, DIY audio creations and DIY solar gadgets.
Who DIY Market Research is ForMarketers, artists and companies alike can use our research to innovate and obtain ideas on the world of DIY. Our research can help any brand figure out how to market to crafty consumers who love customizing and personalizing products. While it was the recession that gave rise to DIY projects, it looks like this industry is gaining ground. Stay ahead of your competitors by using our DIY Trend Report to get crowdsourced insight and innovative ideas.
Other Sample Topics: Doll, Hotel Aesthetic, Jack-O-Lantern, Sentimental Decor, Contemporary Art, Pen, Disconnect, Scent Diffuser, Lawn Furniture, Refurbished Design, Painting, Brand Collaboration, Co-Working Space, Dishware, Artist, Paint, Decoration, Bookshelf, Coffeemaker, Pottery, [More]
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom DIY Research...For as little as $500 per custom deep dive, our team leverages insight from 100,000,000 people to curate you a custom DIY report that takes into account your project, customer segments and research needs. You will save time and effort while increasing the rigor of your research. Each custom report is roughly 70 pages with 300 examples, including high level insights, the competitive landscape and specific examples.
Click here to learn more
Sample DIY Market Research ReportOur DIY research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- DIY WeddingsCouples create customized weddings as a response to the state of the economy
- Upcycled BrokenThis design phenomenon sees an update with shattered aesthetics
- Dip-Dyed DesignSoft ombre effects put a lovely boho spin on products
- DIY NostalgiaConsumers connect to their past through affordable, accessible products
- DIY Ready MadeA focus on convenience and craftiness sees consumers swarming for pre-made goods
- DIY BondingFamilies are turning to DIY projects to entertain on a budget
- Accessorizing DIYCustomizing accessories illustrates a need for more personalized products
- Chemical RevoltRebelling against brands, consumers opt to create natural products at home
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
DIY Report Contents
- 1 DIY Consumer Insights from this year with 5 examples = 1 PowerPoint pages
- 123 DIY Consumer Insights in the full archive with 837 DIY examples = 123 PowerPoint pages
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 466 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,097 examples
- 10,119+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,300 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly