Drawing Trend Report
1. High-Level Drawing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Drawing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Drawing Trend ReportThe Drawing Trend Report is a collection of emerging patterns like digital art, illustrated branding and viral drawing examples that have gained a massive fan following on social media platforms. It also explores innovations by industry leaders like art supply brand Crayola and others that are embracing a hybridization of art and technology.
Who Custom Drawing Market Research is ForThis report will provide examples of existing products as well as insights into the desires of consumers that are seeking to express themselves by drawing. Art supply brands can use the crowd-sourced research to better understand consumers needs and desires within the art industry. The Drawing Trend Report will investigate how technology is altering the world of drawing while focusing on the hobby's impact on young generations. Its research will show readers how to market new products to both advanced and amateur illustrators.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Drawing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Drawing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: drawing, draw, art, artist, sketching, illustrations, drawing supplies and drawing trends. Other Sample Topics: Gift Giving, Furniture Design, Art Photography, Bathing, Cooking Routine, DIY Tech, Gen X Leisure, Pillow, Minimalist Design, Cooking Ritual, Cutlery, Painting, Installation Art, Blanket, Kitchen Appliance, Kid's Celebration, Scent Diffuser, Dual-Purpose Product, Privacy, DIY Party, [More]
Sample Drawing Market Research ReportOur Drawing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Digital DoodlingHi-tech devices enable everyday consumers to be digital artists
- Tech-vergenceHigh-tech meets low-tech with merge of physical instruments & digitalization
- On-the-Go CraftingArt activities are made more portable to offer kids on-the-go engagement
- Unexpected PlayKids activities are reinvented with unexpected artistic touches
- Unexpected InfusionBeer is given a flavor overhaul to discourage complacency and boost appeal
- Apothecary RetailAs brands look to build trust with consumers, a scientific aesthetic is adopted
- Edible DrinkBeverage flavors cross over to solid foods
- Authentic AestheticFashion labels opt for traditional designs with historical elements
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,349 examples
- 10,502+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,136 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly