North America Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the North America Trend ReportThe North America Trend Report tracks trends coming from Canada, Mexico and the United States. From sightseeing in Canada and climbing mountains in America to exotic vacations in Mexico, our report covers developments relating to travel in North America that you would not find in a copy of the Lonely Planet. We also look at North Americans and their cultural impact on the rest of the world, especially in fashion, art, design, technology and entertainment. Furthermore, we look at differences between the American, Mexican and Canadian food scenes, and how McDonald’s does not dominate the North American diet.
Who Custom North America Market Research is ForRegardless if you are in the travel and tourism industry, print advertising business or a part of the evolving fashion world, this report will provide users with concise insight into trends and emerging patterns from New York, Montreal and Mexico City. The North America Trend Report gives users an opportunity to isolate emerging patterns and identify key changes in North American culture that will affect consumers worldwide.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom North America ResearchIn as little as a day, a new North America Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Canada, American cuisine, New York fashion, Mexico, Hollywood and north america trends. Other Sample Topics: Frequent Flyer, Travel Bag, Extreme Travel, Family Travel, Travel Promotion, Travel Booking, Family Vacation, Travel Accommodation, Hotel Room, Getaway, Tourist Destination, Globalization, Temporary Accommodation, Travel Experience, Hotel Management, Hip Hotel, Spring Break, Travel Apparel, Travel Deal, Travel, [More]
Sample North America Market Research ReportOur North America research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Culture CoalescencePop culture is used as a platform to examine cross-cultural relationships
- Cultured CarbohydratePasta dishes incorporate international flavor for exotic appeal
- Mediterranean InvasionMediterranean cuisine becomes a staple in North American culture
- Eastern InfusionCold tea beverages incorporate Eastern taste profiles for consumer allure
- Multilingual AcademiaAccommodating students with English as a second language becomes easier
- Display ExoticismConsumers respond to exoticism in retail efforts
- Cold Brew MulticulturalismMulticultural cold brew gains the respect of coffee aficionados
- Global AppetizerNorth American consumers turn to exotic appetizers for experiential appeal
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 566 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,830 examples
- 5,631+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 28,155 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom North America
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month