Workstation Trend Report
1. High-Level Workstation Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Workstation Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Workstation Trend ReportA multitude of innovative desks, chairs and shelving designs are explored throughout the Workstation Trend Report. The first and most prevalent pattern we're seeing among modern workstations is ergonomic design. Standing desks and modular units that allow adjustments are gaining popularity. Fitness machines are even being introduced to the office, like elliptical work desks. Privacy is also valued by consumers, with work stations that can be closed off and even slept in. Lastly, we see a rise in mobility needs, resulting in on-the-go offices within the automobile realm.
Who Custom Workstation Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for furniture and office designers, as well as interior decorators looking to optimize work spaces for various consumer needs. Designers interested in ergonomics, modularity and functionality will all find Trend Hunter's insights intriguing. Finally, auto designers and fitness equipment manufacturers will discover innovative ways to optimize their designs for the businessman or woman. The Workstation Trend Report features many types of cutting edge desks, chairs and units that transform work spaces into productive and engaging places.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Workstation ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Workstation Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: work desk, ergonomic design, office design, exercise desks, standing desk, modular design, computer, shelving unit and workstation trends. Other Sample Topics: Workplace Bonding, Serum, Medical App, Meal Replacement, Snack Food, Preservative, Sodium, Food Consumption, Vegetarianism, Co-Living, Beverage Ritual, Kid's Dining, Food Personalization, Urbanite, Health Routine, Pool Accessory, Perishable Food, Dentistry, Coffee Branding, Sports Training, [More]
Sample Workstation Market Research ReportOur Workstation research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Work AdaptabilityAt-home workspaces cater to consumers looking for flexible employment options
- Upright ErgonomicsStanding desks reflect the need for more integrated ergonomic activities
- Workplace FlexibilityHelping to diversify routine, adaptable work furnishings add efficiency
- Portable PrivacyProductivity in public space is achieved through solutions that foster privacy
- Portable WorkplaceMillennials opt for on-the-go work spaces to suit their needs for flexibility
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 271 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,254 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,744 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly