Resource Sharing Trend Report
1. High-Level Resource Sharing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Resource Sharing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Resource Sharing Trend ReportThe Resource Sharing Trend Report illustrates the rise in consumer interest in giving and sharing with others. We note that online interaction has led consumers to feel more connected, and therefore a stronger desire to give. This leads to things like food-sharing campaigns and poverty-reducing donations. Meal-sharing initiatives that match social media posts or tweets with donations are included. Finally, even Internet and energy-sharing is now becoming more common, with platforms existing that allow people to donate electricity to neighbors or local non-profit organizations.
Who Custom Resource Sharing Market Research is ForThis report acts as a guide for entrepreneurs, business professionals and executives looking to add a social good aspect to their business model. It is also of interest to energy suppliers as well as restaurant managers and marketers creating social media campaigns that address poverty. Learn about share economy through the Resource Sharing Trend Report that discusses the increase of consumer activity in giving and donating.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Resource Sharing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Resource Sharing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: foodsharing, energy-sharing, rideshare, meal-sharing, community service, social good, share economy, crowdfunding, network share and resource sharing trends. Other Sample Topics: Takeout, Millennial Fitness, Portable Protein, Burgers, Food, Premium Beverage, Seasonal Snack, Chemical-Free, Multicultural Dining, Family Meal, Nutritionist, Ice Cream, Meat Snacking, Helmet, Drinking Game, Mental Health, Public Health, Steak, Productivity Tech, Antioxidant, [More]
Sample Resource Sharing Market Research ReportOur Resource Sharing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Share EconomyCollaborative consumption is becoming more mainstream as consumer values shift
- Resource SharingShare culture moves past renting and into giving
- Collaborative MembershipShared workspaces entice members with social benefits
- Understated DeliveryThe share economy has resulted in low-key methods of delivery
- Branded BorrowingBrands compete with the share economy by adopting a try-before-you-buy ethos
- Rental OddityUnusual products for rent contribute to the prevalence of the share economy
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 459 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,066 examples
- 10,119+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,300 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly