Wellness Culture Trend Report
1. High-Level Wellness Culture Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Wellness Culture Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Wellness Culture Trend ReportThe Wellness Culture Trend Report follows the pattern of interest in health, nutrition and fitness all involved in wellness. Classes like yoga, Pilates and meditation are popular with this demographic. Meanwhile, health foods and cold-pressed juices are also popular, while juice or extreme dieting is slightly less prevalent with people interested in wellness over fitness. There are also more retreats and services that offer relaxation and rejuvenation, like socially focused yoga retreats in the wilderness.
Who Custom Wellness Culture Market Research is ForThis report can be used by fitness retailers, gym, yoga and wellness studios. It's also great for businesses and professionals in the travel and tourism industry promoting wellness retreats to consumers. Finally, it can also be applied to juice brands and retailers. The Wellness Culture Trend Report illuminates crowdsourced information on the services and products that are attracting the attention of the Millennial demographic interested in wellness and healthy lifestyles.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Wellness Culture ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Wellness Culture Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: wellness, healthy consumer, healthy lifestyle, cold pressed, juice diet and wellness culture trends. Other Sample Topics: Beverage Flavor, Work Life Balance, Food Premiumization, City Living, Gourmet Sandwich, Breakfast Meal, Camping Accessory, Extreme Dining, Venue, Refreshment, Cheesecake, Calcium, Spice, Spa Experiences, DIY Snack, Hygiene, Coffee Packaging, Movie Snack, Valentine's Day, Chronic Pain, [More]
Sample Wellness Culture Market Research ReportOur Wellness Culture research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Maker Culture HealthThe maker movement expands to include wellness technology innovations
- Holistic ElixirDrinks designed for healthy consumers combat drinking culture
- Effeminate BrewNew beverages target the female demographic with women-specific ingredients
- Spherical SuperfoodThe granola bar is reimagined with premium ingredients and a new form
- Iced HealthIced teas replace traditional sodas for refreshment
- Retreat CultureBrands align with spiritual principles for Millennial appeal
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 414 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,866 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,511 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly