Good-for-You Marketing Trend Report
1. High-Level Good-for-You Marketing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Good-for-You Marketing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Good-for-You Marketing Trend ReportThe Good-for-You Marketing Trend Report studies advertising techniques that use convincing arguments to tell consumers a product or service is necessary because it is healthy, will improve their lives and is generally "good." This type of marketing is used often in food, beverage, cosmetics and health products. The report explores the most effective examples of this style of branding.
Who Custom Good-for-You Marketing Market Research is ForGeared towards advertisers and marketing agents in the food and beverage industry, cosmetic brands as well as health product retailers, this report provides useful insights. It's applicable to brands that are interested in using health marketing and emotional branding strategies to attract consumers. The Good-for-You Marketing Trend Report highlights techniques for appealing to the rational and health-concerned minds of consumers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Good-for-You Marketing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Good-for-You Marketing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: feelgood branding, marketing, health advertising, good for you, health branding and good-for-you marketing trends. Other Sample Topics: Raw Cuisine, Asian Cuisine, Workstation, Tea, Spicy Food, Gin, Matchmaking, College Culture, Balloon, Experiential Design, Fitness, Carnival, Healing, Meal Prep, Skateboard, Food Consumption, Pet Branding, DIY Beverage, Pilates, Sustainable Grocery, [More]
Sample Good-for-You Marketing Market Research ReportOur Good-for-You Marketing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Medicinal MarketingBrands turn to therapeutic forms of product packaging and branding
- Nutritional EngagementAmusing methods of consumption add allure to ordinary nutritional goods
- Elemental BrandingA visual emphasis is placed on ingredients to reflect product composition
- Haute-listic HealthWellness activities are proliferated as a means to convey status
- Emotional HealthvertisingHealth campaigns target deeper emotional issues to instill motivation
- Minimalist NutritionJuice bars are given a stylish overhaul to broaden market appeal
- Soda UpheavalThe growing obesity epidemic villanizes sugary carbonated drinks
- Prescription PackagingModern branding boasts a clinical design for health-conscious consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 570 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,483 examples
- 9,796+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,438 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly