Botanical Trend Report
1. High-Level Botanical Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Botanical Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Botanical Trend ReportThe Botanical Trend Report collects, curates and summarizes the vast array of available information on the many current uses of flora in products that range from edibles to cosmetics. As consumers become more health-conscious and preference shifts toward unique artisanal goods, product designers find innovative ways to incorporate herbs, flowers and plants in general into products as alternative sweeteners and flavor and scent additives.
Who Custom Botanical Market Research is ForThe Botanical Trend Report is an ideal resource for a variety of product developers working in many industries. It is especially valuable for those seeking to give an edge to a product branded as being artisanal, health or wellness-related, organic or sustainable. The Botanical Trend Report examines consumer demand for products that use plant-based alternatives as a means to provide healthier, more sustainable, natural solutions in industries as varied as food products, cosmetics and packaging.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Botanical ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Botanical Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: plant, flavor, floral, flower, herb, seasoning, sweetener, natural and botanical trends. Other Sample Topics: Millennial, Dietary Routine, Christmas Gift, Candy Packaging, Cafe, Pre-packaged Food, Organic Beverage, Food Consumption, Appetizer, Confection, Sustainable Dining, Maker Culture, Whole Wheat, Bread, Vegetarian, Holiday Drink, Members-Only, Cultural Snack, Tutorial, Dining Experience, [More]
Sample Botanical Market Research ReportOur Botanical research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Botanical EdibleThe health movement opens its arms to floral flavoring
- Botanical BrandingElements of nature are added to packaging designs to create a more organic feel
- Plantable BrandingBiodegrable branding is accelerated with plantable packaging designs
- Drinkable GardenMoving beyond health, fresh botanical ingredients take over beverages
- Botanical SweetenerPlant-based sugar alternatives take over mass-marketed and small products
- Scented SlumberCompanies offer scents to help consumers doze naturally
- Botanical IndulgenceDessert recipes mimic nature with floral and herbal additions
- Hemp CosmetologyCannabis-infused skincare leverages the plant's topical applications
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 408 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,847 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,534 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly