Brand Re-Invention Trend Report
1. High-Level Brand Re-Invention Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Brand Re-Invention Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Brand Re-Invention Trend ReportThe Brand Reinvention Trend Report suggests new strategies, techniques and campaigns that successfully re-brand and reinvent a product line, company or brand identity in order to attract consumer attention. The Trend Hunter report studies how this can be done with novel packaging or aesthetics, added ingredients or unique materials and, most prominently, through identifiable marketing campaigns. This reinvention can attract new demographics as well as create media attention around the brand.
Who Custom Brand Re-Invention Market Research is ForFor marketing agents, ad professionals and especially brand managers, this report facilitates a greater comprehension of effective ways to re-brand a company in order to gain a greater audience or appeal to a niche group. The report is also catered to brands who simply need an increased media presence. The Brand Reinvention Trend Report gives branding teams supercharged data on the most superior ways to tackle re-branding strategies and marketing campaigns to reach a greater audience.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Brand Re-Invention ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Brand Re-Invention Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: re-branding, co-branding, company reinvention, brand recognition, branding, brand development, branding strategies and brand re-invention trends. Other Sample Topics: Community Retail, Shopping Habit, Retail Display, Sales, Hiring Process, Local Retail, Retail Convenience, Service, Retail Analytics, In-Store Design, Innovative Retail, B2B, Business Owner, Retail Community, Futuristic Retail, Brand Re-Invention, POS, Start-Up Service, Workplace Loyalty, Exclusivity, [More]
Sample Brand Re-Invention Market Research ReportOur Brand Re-Invention research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Condiment NostalgiaClassic condiments are being re-branded to reflect a simpler time
- Denim ReinventionRecreating the typical pair of jeans to include special functions and features
- Galactic MarketingSci-fi elements are added to unexpected ads for pop culture appeal
- Artisanal HydrationWater bottles are artistically re-branded to generate consumer intrigue
- Soda ReinventionSeeking to reach new consumers, soda brands adopt fresh aesthetics and packaging
- Re-Branding RichnessCheese gets a makeover in the eyes of consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 570 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,483 examples
- 9,796+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,438 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly