Furniture Trend Report
1. High-Level Furniture Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Furniture Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Furniture Trend ReportAnalyzing form, function and other design factors, the Furniture Trend Report delves into an array of couches, chair, shelving units and tables. It examines smart furniture, dual-purpose and modular furniture as trends that are becoming more popular. It also looks at home decor with certain intentions other than attractive design, like ergonomics or portability, as well as the consumers who are most attracted to such products.
Who Custom Furniture Market Research is ForThe report is a useful tool industrial designers, architects, interior designers, as well as owners of home furniture shops and independent decor boutiques. Providing design inspiration and ideas for added functionality, this report will help to bring new furniture ideas to life. The Furniture Trend Report identifies the top styles, functions and designs of couches, tables and chairs for the home and office spaces.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Furniture ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Furniture Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: modular furniture, modern furniture, home furnishings, customized furniture, apartment furniture, luxury furniture, minimal furniture, couch, chair, table, home decor and furniture trends. Other Sample Topics: Ergonomic Furniture, Bathroom Product, Minimalist Decor, Bridge, Outdoor Furniture, Multifunctional Design, Minimalist Home, Music Artist, Stove, Literature, Minimalist Furniture, Design, Contemporary Kitchen, Home Furniture, Rustic Design, Appliance, Candle, Condo, Leadership, High-Tech Appliance, [More]
Sample Furniture Market Research ReportOur Furniture research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Effortless ErgonomicsPosture-improving furniture caters a demand for increasing productivity
- Multitasking DesignAccepting small spaces, consumers invest in manipulable, multi-use furniture
- Subtle SmartSmart furniture is augmented to be more design-conscious rather than showy
- Productive InteriorInterior decor provides office solutions with performance-enhancing furniture
- Intelligent WorkspaceOffice tech evolves to offer consumers smart furniture options
- Furnished PlayConsumers look to furnishings that double as children's toys
- Communal ParticipationPublic furniture is designed with interaction in mind
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 564 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,458 examples
- 9,796+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,455 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly