Sensory Food Trend Report
1. High-Level Sensory Food Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Sensory Food Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Sensory Food Trend ReportThe Sensory Food Trend Report explores the world of food in more ways than just flavor and taste. To further engage consumers in their product or service, food brands and restaurants are creating multi-sensory additions to stimulate touch, sound and sight. Brands are playing with food form and texture, using things like spherification to transform sauce into balls. Liquids are transformed into solids, like edible alcohol. Sensory dining experiences are also on the rise, like in-the-dark-dining and audio pairings based on dish.
Who Custom Sensory Food Market Research is ForRestaurant owners, chefs, food product developers and business executives of food brands will all be supplied with insights from this report. Marketing teams will be inspired by the ways to incorporate sensory experiences into existing food products to excite and attract consumers. The Sensory Food Trend Report discusses the foodie movement that focuses on multi-sensory dining and eating experiences.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Sensory Food ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Sensory Food Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: sensory dining, food form, experiential dining, food marketing, restaurant innovation, custom food, spherification, edible alcohol, sensory entertainment, foodie and sensory food trends. Other Sample Topics: Youth Packaging, Personal Care, Weight Management, Public Health, Bite-Size, Pre-packaged Food, Contraception, Snack Bar, Natural Health, Caffeine, Chronic Illness, Cosmetic Branding, Berry, Helmet, Preventative Measure, Communal Fitness, Upscale Cuisine, Proposal, Pancake, Soy Product, [More]
Sample Sensory Food Market Research ReportOur Sensory Food research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Disguised DiningModern foodies take extra pleasure in deceptively disguised edibles
- Artificial Home-CookedThe concept of comfort food is taken a step further in artificial flavoring
- Edible AlcoholCocktails are given a solid, food-based form to satisfy demand for diversity
- Sensory ConfectionOrdinary treats are revamped with unexpected textures for sensory appeal
- Sensory DiningMultisensory gimmicks entice consumers looking for added engagement
- Sensorial EnjoymentNitrogen-infused products offer consumers multi-sensory enjoyment
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 462 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,018 examples
- 9,973+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,384 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly