Brand Fandom Trend Report
1. High-Level Brand Fandom Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Brand Fandom Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Brand Fandom Trend ReportThe Brand Fandom Trend Report spotlights innovative examples of products that integrate iconic brand images. Once brands reach mass appeal, they become the inspiration for other products, often outside their respective industry. This report will show how brands like McDonald's and Coca-Cola are used as the basis for fan art, co-branded products and pop cultural fashions. Furthermore, brands are taking fan involvement to new heights by incorporating fan-produced art and design into product packaging , providing personalized experiences for consumers.
Who Custom Brand Fandom Market Research is ForThis report is aimed at brand managers, packaging designers, marketers and advertisers. Our crowdsourced is also useful in determining what types of fan-related branding examples are performing well among consumers, and how these innovative and creative strategies can be adapted to your brand. The Brand Fandom Trend Report expands upon the power consumers have on brands, and the overall impact they can make in future marketing decisions.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Brand Fandom ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Brand Fandom Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: popularity, mass appeal, consumer, products, themed products, branded products, fan involvement and brand fandom trends. Other Sample Topics: Tuna, Shared Meal, Female Sport, Paleo Diet, Family Meal, Extreme Vacation, Perishable Food, Lasagna, Clinic, Active Lifestyle, Anti-Bacterial, Vegan Cuisine, Cleanse, Syrup, Crowdsourced Health, Outdoor Product, Beer Bottle, Millennial Dining, Indulgence, Food Customization, [More]
Sample Brand Fandom Market Research ReportOur Brand Fandom research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Glamorized Fast FoodFashion designers adopt fast food aesthetics for cultural allure
- Immersive FandomBrands capitalize on fandom communities to increase engagement
- Gamified FandomInternet culture informs the content of modern board games
- Architectural FandomFan appreciation is taken up a notch with structural methods of expression
- Character EmulationStyle inspiration shifts from celebrities to fictional, on-screen characters
- Printed FandomConsumers turn to 3D printing for personal pop culture expression
- Celebritized SubscriptionSubscription products are hand-chosen by experts and celebs for prestige
- Pop Culture BeverageMillennials recreate their favorite pop culture icons with stylized beverages
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 282 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,298 examples
- 10,446+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,829 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly