Renting Trend Report
1. High-Level Renting Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Renting Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Renting Trend ReportThe Renting Trend Report looks at the various ways rentals are used in the world, expanding far beyond apartments and cars. Renting has emerged as a viable option for consumers in a world that often experiences economic turmoil, or with individuals who lack financial stability. Renting is not only used in the real estate industry, but has grown to include the rise of rentable fashion, ridesharing programs, and rentable vacation homes through services like Airbnb.
Who Custom Renting Market Research is ForThe Renting Trend Report is ideal for any real estate developer or landlord wishing to learn more about the current trends in the industry. Furthermore, start-ups and professionals working at rental services in the fashion, automotive or travel industries can be better informed through our report. Trend Hunter's data-driven research is a compilation of the latest trends in the realm of renting and this report is a concise summary of how the world is being changed by the sharing economy.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Renting ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Renting Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: rent, payment, borrow, stay, hotel, bed and breakfast, car, sharing economy and renting trends. Other Sample Topics: In-Store Marketing, Bank, Career Development, Microfinance, Discount Retail, Window Display, Financial Service, Touch Display, Online Entrepreneurship, Online Retailer, Department Store, Feedback, Employee, Modern Literacy, Store Experience, Shipping, Consumer Behavior, Business Culture, Customized Shopping, Store Design, [More]
Sample Renting Market Research ReportOur Renting research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Rental OptimizationAiding the house-sharing boom, multipurpose decor takes precedence
- Accessible RetailBrands turn to open outdoor spaces to improve consumer accessibility
- Routine RentalRental services offer more basic consumer goods for practicality
- Resource SharingShare culture moves past renting and into giving
- Temporary TechConsumers turn to rental options as an affordable tech option
- Domesticated CyclingBike rack designs accommodate two-wheelers within interior spaces
- Branded BorrowingBrands compete with the share economy by adopting a try-before-you-buy ethos
- Rental OddityUnusual products for rent contribute to the prevalence of the share economy
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 423 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,902 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,486 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly