Exclusivity Trend Report
1. High-Level Exclusivity Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Exclusivity Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Exclusivity Trend ReportThe Exclusivity Trend Report demonstrates how restricting entry can be utilized as an effective branding practice or promotional tool. The report identifies larger patterns in the concept of VIP membership, luxury products and elite brand status, illustrating these larger patterns with specific case studies in successful instances of exclusive marketing and branding.
Who Custom Exclusivity Market Research is ForThe Exclusivity Trend Report is an essential tool for marketing professionals seeking to understand the psychology of exclusivity and how it can be effectively leveraged to create and maintain a brand identity of elite desirability. The latest trends in what consumers perceive as exclusive are covered, as well as how this perception affects consumer behavior. The Exclusivity Trend Report provides examples of successful campaigns that restrict access or create a consumer perception of exclusivity in order to drive demand for a product, service or brand.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Exclusivity ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Exclusivity Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: VIP, promotion, elite, luxury, restricted entry, branding and exclusivity trends. Other Sample Topics: New Business, Employer, Vendor, Shopping Tech, Innovative Retail, Shopping, Retail Interaction, Online Promotion, Job Search, Employee, Futuristic Retail, Entrepreneurship, POS, Premium Brand, Business Owner, Brick and Mortar, Clothing Store, Retail Space, Bike Delivery, Project Management, [More]
Sample Exclusivity Market Research ReportOur Exclusivity research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Bespoke AccessorizedConsumers are tempted with ultra-luxurious customization services
- Uber-OpulenceLuxury retailers are going above and beyond with excessive services
- Customized DriveA desire for heightened experiences prompts more individualized in-car apps
- Makeshift LuxuryRetailers turn to temporary methods of extravagance for pragmatic exclusivity
- Niche ExclusivityUrgency is created around offers that expire
- Sophisticated RoutineConsumers are seduced by the sophistication of routine memberships
- Extravagant CinemaUpscale movie theaters offer consumers affordable glamour
- Digitized QueueConsumers skip wait times by ordering ahead with innovative apps
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 299 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,427 examples
- 10,273+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,661 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly