Sales Trend Report
1. High-Level Sales Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Sales Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Sales Trend ReportThe Sales Trend Report looks at the most effective ways to market and plan sales events. It identifies the biggest retail successes in promotions for huge sales days such as Black Friday and Boxing Day. The highly impactful campaigns showcased in the Sales Trend Report achieve sales and generate publicity by exhibiting innovation in their marketing materials and the format in which they present discounts.
Who Custom Sales Market Research is ForThe Sales Trend Report is most useful for retail designers seeking inspiration for planning and executing the most powerful sales campaigns possible. It's also a great resource for marketing professionals looking to publicize a sale or capitalize on existing promotional initiatives in order to generate social media buzz and build brand identity. For professionals seeking to create discount campaigns that drive consumers to brick-and-mortar retail spaces and generate buzz in the sphere of digital media, the Sales Trend Report is an essential toolkit.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Sales ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Sales Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: discount, bargain, sales event, Black Friday, Boxing Day and sales trends. Other Sample Topics: Retail Marketing, Novel, Hiring Process, B2B, Co-Working, Employer, Retail Community, Product Packaging, Point of Sale, Reward, Retail Analytics, Customized Shopping, Personal Shopping, In-Store Experience, Business Management, Holiday Retail, Business Owner, Customer Engagement, Millennial-Targeted Retail, Employee, [More]
Sample Sales Market Research ReportOur Sales research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Pinned PromotionLeveraging the popularity of Pinterest in sales and marketing
- Sympathetic DiscountPricing models are influenced by consumer-driven empathy
- Participatory DiscountRetailers exchange discounts for action-oriented involvement
- Passive DiscountRequiring minimal activity, brands offer rewards for everyday consumer behavior
- Communal DiscountA desire for social interaction has consumers turning to group discount options
- Automated DiscountConsumers turn to mobile shopping aids to make coupons easier to find
- Shoppable VideoBrands convert video content into direct sales channels
- Recognition PurchasingBrands convert product interaction into direct sales channels
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 297 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,345 examples
- 10,505+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,148 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly