Literacy Trend Report
1. High-Level Literacy Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Literacy Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Literacy Trend ReportWe study campaigns, books and libraries that encourage reading through the Literacy Trend Report. Literacy campaigns involving mobile book-lending trucks or free sidewalk libraries are becoming increasingly common. For children, immersive library parks and playground-like bookstores are being created. We also look at immersive reading devices that add sounds and interactive components to books. Finally, we discuss the rise of e-books and e-readers and the effect this has had on modern literacy.
Who Custom Literacy Market Research is ForThis tool is informative for bookstore and library owners and designers who want to modernize their book-lending systems or interior spaces to be more inviting. It's also of interest for children's educators who want to find novel ways to promote reading and literacy. Finally, members of charitable organizations involved in literacy may also learn from the campaigns included. The Literacy Trend Report features immersive devices, libraries and literature that promotes reading in both kids and adults.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Literacy ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Literacy Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: reading, books, literacy campaign, literacy program, school, education, e-book, literary, library, bookstore and literacy trends. Other Sample Topics: Shopping Assistant, User Experience, Hiring Process, P2P, Graduation, Social Retail, Entrepreneurial Skill, Retail Concept, Job Search, Business Tech, Educational Packaging, Discount Retail, In-Store Tech, Share Economy, Retail Campaign, Rental Service, Food Truck, Shopping Service, Digital Retail, Shopping Tech, [More]
Sample Literacy Market Research ReportOur Literacy research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Augmented PlayChildren's products are getting a more advanced makeover
- Mobile LiteracyMaking the provision of educational tools and programs portable
- Immersive LitAdding interactive and engrossing elements to poetry & other literature
- Modernizing LiteracyImproved literary techniques illustrate a shift away from traditional methods
- Digitized LiteratureConsumers search for experiential ways to enjoy solitary activities
- Literary EnticementModern libraries reflect the need for improved aspects of tradition
- High Tech Child-ProofingBrands develop digital products and services suited to young audiences
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,349 examples
- 10,500+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,136 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly