Fashion Rental Trend Report
1. High-Level Fashion Rental Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Fashion Rental Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Fashion Rental Trend ReportThe Fashion Rental Trend Report analyzes the rise of rental culture in designer clothing, appealing to those who don't have the funds or perhaps the commitment to purchase couture clothing. We look at fashion retailers who rent out formal wear for weddings, galas or proms. We also explore themed fashion retailers for consumers going to costume events as well as couture rentals for expensive bags or accessories. This shared economy culture appeals to Millennials, looking for a more economical and sustainable option, as many will wear an item of formal wear to just a single event.
Who Custom Fashion Rental Market Research is ForThis innovative report will help fashion retailers looking to widen their markets, especially those in couture fashion designs, wedding apparel or prom gowns and suits. Business professionals interested in learning more about the rise of share economies and rental culture will certainly find this to be an effective resource. The Fashion Rental Trend Report covers a variety of businesses that rent out couture, formal wear or casual fashion so that consumers can have a wider variety of clothing without paying full price or having to fully commit.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Fashion Rental ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Fashion Rental Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: formal wear, rental services , subscription fashion, rental culture, Millennial fashion, couture fashion, bridal fashion, sustainable fashion and fashion rental trends. Other Sample Topics: Beard, Astrology, Tie, Fashion Spread, Suit, Retro Design, Sneaker, Tuxedo, Couture Design, Vintage Aesthetic, Costume Makeup, Plus-Size Fashion, High Fashion, Cycling Apparel, Male Skincare, Modern Man, Moccasin, Shoe Design, Boots, Beauty Packaging, [More]
Sample Fashion Rental Market Research ReportOur Fashion Rental research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Disposable CoutureFleeting nature of fashion has consumers looking for less costly alternatives
- Bargain MaternityMaternity collections offer cost-effective options for expectant moms
- Referential Formal WearA desire for individuality prompts a rise in eclectic prom ensembles
- Share EconomyCollaborative consumption is becoming more mainstream as consumer values shift
- Branded BorrowingBrands compete with the share economy by adopting a try-before-you-buy ethos
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 269 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,244 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,754 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly