Personal Training Trend Report
1. High-Level Personal Training Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Personal Training Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Personal Training Trend ReportTraditional personal trainers and modern technology replacements are explored in the Personal Training Trend Report. We notice that gyms often offer personal trainers to guests on a subscription basis, package or contract. However, apps are taking over the role of a personal trainer, with wearables like Fitbits tracking and motivating consumers to keep moving, set goals and stay on track. We also notice more products and programs offered to help motivate exercise at home, with compact machines, weights or accessories that can facilitate a full workout in the comfort of your home.
Who Custom Personal Training Market Research is ForGeared toward gym owners, sales executives and personal trainers themselves, this report outlines the innovative services that can be offered by such fitness facilities as well as the competition. Wearable fitness device developers and retailers will also find this report's research interesting, along with exercise machine and product developers. The Personal Training Trend Report explores consumer views of traditional gym trainers as well as the shift to technology devices that motivate users instead.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Personal Training ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Personal Training Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: personal trainer, at home gym, fitness wearable, fitness tracker, gym trainer, workout, exercise routine and personal training trends. Other Sample Topics: Junk Food, Food Allergy, Non-Alcoholic Beverage, Sleep Product, Experiential Cusine, Pop, Fitness, Portable Cuisine, Kid's Food, Wedding, Headache, Medical Branding, Health Wearable, Nutritional Diet, Beverage Merchandising, Artisan Branding, Optical, Muffin, Brand Fandom, Family Meal, [More]
Sample Personal Training Market Research ReportOur Personal Training research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Training TechMillennials are targeted with personalized innovations for cost-effective fitness
- Embodied FitnessConsumers search for fitness routines that better reflect their personalities
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 462 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,019 examples
- 9,974+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,392 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly