Work Trend Report
1. High-Level Work Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Work Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Work Trend ReportThe Work Trend Report is a demographic study into the various work and occupation options individuals now have to choose from. As more offices and workplaces move into the online world, working from home is more common than ever before. These work trends are also evocative by a variety of lifestyle choices, preferences and possibilities. Additionally, jobs are also attained differently than before, through networking platforms, online job tools and social media.
Who Custom Work Market Research is ForThis report is geared toward market researchers in the realm of lifestyle, wishing to gain insight into the work habits, preferences and behaviors of a variety of demographic groups. Additionally, hiring managers and human resource personnel can use this report to better understand the mindset and motivations of modern job seekers. The Work Trend Report is an all-encompassing look at this complex concept. Use our research to hone in on the attitudes and expectations individuals have towards work.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Work ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Work Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: office, workplace, home office, work habits, productivity, lifestyle, work life, at-home life and work trends. Other Sample Topics: Disease, Communal Workout, Doctor, Contraception, Multicultural Dining, Autism, Prenatal, Juice, Preservative, Meatless Meal, Extreme Vacation, Handheld Food, Grocer, Gamification, Transparent Packaging, Health Monitoring, Palliative Care, Lunchbox, Dentistry, Medicine, [More]
Sample Work Market Research ReportOur Work research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Note-Taking 2.0Consumers make use of tech-powered office supplies
- Architectural GreeneryPlants are creatively integrated into modern spaces for aesthetic intrigue
- Professional ActivewearConsumers embrace fitness-friendly attire while not being active
- Gamified RecognitionPositive work behavior is recognized through streamlined apps and tools
- Designer OrganizationDesign-focused desk supplies offer consumers individual expression at work
- Portable WorkplaceMillennials opt for on-the-go work spaces to suit their needs for flexibility
- Workplace WellnessEmployers seek to create a day-to-day balance for employees
- Dual-Function StationeryConsumers demand multi-functional school and office supplies
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 269 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,244 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,754 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly