Maker Culture Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Maker Culture Trend ReportThe Maker Culture Trend Report studies the DIY movement in the fashion, jewelry, decor and food sectors, among others. The report looks at how maker culture piggybacks on existing products, technologies or ideas, instead of creating entirely new ones. The report analyzes the arrival of 3D-printing, robotics and more traditional crafts like metalworking, carpentry and shoe-making. It also studies the reasons for the rise of maker culture like frugality and an appreciation for artisans and craftsmanship.
Who Custom Maker Culture Market Research is ForThis report applies to the fashion, food and cosmetics industries to understand how the maker culture impacts each, providing brands with information on how to stay head of the curve and incorporate such artisanal products instead of being sidestepped entirely. The Maker Culture Trend Report informs readers about the rise in DIY culture, an appreciation for handcrafted products and the interest consumers have in creating what they used to purchase.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Maker Culture ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Maker Culture Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: DIY movement, DIY culture, hacker culture, maker movement, maker subculture, craftsmanship and maker culture trends. Other Sample Topics: Seasonal Cuisine, Prenatal, Authentic Cooking, Sleep, Beverage Merchandising, Foodie Culture, Hot Sauce, Craft Beverage, Hearty Breakfast, Hamburger, Holiday Drinks, Lunch Box, Outdoor Product, Self-Care, Group Dining, Preservative, Waffle, Pain Relief, Kid's Food, Nutritional Balance, [More]
Sample Maker Culture Market Research ReportOur Maker Culture research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Maker Culture HealthThe maker movement expands to include wellness technology innovations
- DIY WearableOpting for a less expensive alternative, consumers create their own wearable devices
- Affordable HealthBrands target Maker culture with healthcare DIYs and devices
- Maker Culture HolidayConsumers turn the process of gift-giving and decorating into an activity
- Playtime PracticeReusable crafting supplies put the emphasis on creative process
- Maker Culture FragranceConsumers take a DIY approach to scents for customized allure
- Maker Culture RomanceConsumer interest in maker culture prompts a surge in DIY gifting
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 745 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,725 examples
- 9,054+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 45,270 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Maker Culture
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $999 / month
for 1 custom report / month