Snack Branding Trend Report
1. High-Level Snack Branding Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Snack Branding Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Snack Branding Trend ReportWe look at various food packaging designs, nutritional treats and comfort foods in the Snack Branding Trend Report. Cultured snacks have become a successful branding mechanism, as chips turn to more exotic flavor combinations. Meanwhile, packaging for not-so-healthy snacks has turned to authentic branding strategies, directly labeling itself as junk. Other snacks focus on their portability and protein-packed ingredients, making them great for busy on-the-go consumers.
Who Custom Snack Branding Market Research is ForThis food-focused resource will be useful for product developers and marketing teams of snacks like chips, cookies, breakfast bars and crackers. Packaging designers of these sorts of foods will also gain inspiration for creating more portable packaging, resealable designs or portioned bags. The Snack Branding Trend Report showcases the top branding methods and marketing strategies for targeting particular markets with different kinds of snacks.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Snack Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Snack Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: snack packaging, on-the-go snack, morning snack, snack marketing, fresh branding and snack branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Baked Good, Groom, Sauna, Vegetable Juice, Safari, Sweet Snack, Romance, Popsicle, Meat Alternative, Pre-packaged, Curry, Party Accessory, Men's Skincare, Sommelier, Dining Out, Organic Grocery, Personalized Experience, Baking, Exotic Meal, Perishable Food, [More]
Sample Snack Branding Market Research ReportOur Snack Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Cultured SnackingExotic ingredients are added to traditional junk food products for diversity
- Social SnackingAn interactive element is added to snack time with socially activated dispensers
- Conscious SnackingSnack food brands integrate elements of social good to convey social awareness
- Snacking PrestigeJunk food brands adopt a more refined aesthetic to create exclusive appeal
- Macho SnackingSnack foods turn to overtly masculine aesthetics for gender-targeted appeal
- Monstrous MarketingChildrens' brands stand out with bizarre, animalistic packaging
- Peelable PackagingResealable packaging allows individuals to save snacks for later
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 480 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,151 examples
- 10,075+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,995 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly