Home Decor Trend Report
1. High-Level Home Decor Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Home Decor Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Home Decor Trend ReportThe Home Decor Trend Report explores the latest in interior design concepts, as well as a thorough study of innovative furniture. This report will assess the latest trends in chairs, couches, dining sets, rugs and shelving, as well as broader looks at compact housing decor and luxury home interiors. Apart from collecting the newest trends in home decor, our data-driven research ensures you will also gain insight into which designs and pieces are most popular among consumers.
Who Custom Home Decor Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards architects, interior designers, industrial designers and home decorators. Furthermore, design magazines and publications can also benefit from our report, spotlighting both the newest decor trends as well as a detailed look at contemporary consumer preferences and behaviors. The Home Decor Trend Report is an expansive look into the world of interior design. Use our research to ensure your brand stays competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Home Decor ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Home Decor Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: furniture, chair, couch, coffee table, dining table, rugs, shelves, interior decor, modern and home decor trends. Other Sample Topics: City Planning, Cooking Technique, Speaker System, Office Design, Gift, Sink, Outdoor Lifestyle, Portraiture, Sustainable Home, Small Space Living, Science Fiction, Chopstick, Kids Packaging, Desk, Pop Art, Futuristic Design, Modern Retail, Scent Diffuser, Artist, Compact Home, [More]
Sample Home Decor Market Research ReportOur Home Decor research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Rural PrefabConsumer preference for modular design sparks mobile retreats
- Homespun AllureMarketers turn to laid-back household settings for consumer allure
- Decorative PatriotismHomeware designers cater to nationalist pride among consumers
- Salvaged DesignHome construction adopts eco-friendly elements through reused materials
- Architectural RepurposingInterior spaces are converted for consumers seeking niche environments
- Geometric FunctionalityInterior design adopts angular layouts for both function and aesthetic
- Multifunctional HomeTraditional homes are customized to cater both work and leisure
- Compact SleepThe modern bedroom shifts toward smaller, tighter spaces to reflect lifestyle shifts
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 417 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,877 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,500 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly