Brick-and-Mortar Design Trend Report
1. High-Level Brick-and-Mortar Design Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Brick-and-Mortar Design Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Brick-and-Mortar Design Trend ReportThe Brick-and-Mortar Design Trend Report showcases the interior designs that are improving and reinvigorating boring retail spaces. Designs that integrate technology like beacon retail and e-retailers are beginning to move into physical retail spaces as well, with brands like Amazon starting to create their own physical bookstore. Novel retail designs mimic the simplicity and straightforwardness of online sites, using open spaces with shelving units and even physical search engine chairs for organization.
Who Custom Brick-and-Mortar Design Market Research is ForThis report is a vital tool for retail designers in fashion, electronics and cosmetics who want to renew the shopping experience offered to consumers. It's also a very innovative tool for grocery owners and business managers looking to integrate other retail businesses along with their food and beverages offered. The Brick-and-Mortar Design Trend Report shows you how to create retail spaces that are destinations and venues in and of themselves.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Brick-and-Mortar Design ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Brick-and-Mortar Design Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: retail design, brick and mortar, e-commerce, e-retail, retail interior, grocery design and brick-and-mortar design trends. Other Sample Topics: Bank, Business Culture, Entrepreneurial Skill, Flagship Store, Millennial Shopper, In-Store Tech, Online Retailer, Sales, Crowdfunding Iniatitive, Co-Working, Cleaning Service, Corporation, Partnership, Themed Retail, Shopping Tech, In-Store Experience, Novel, Rental Service, Employer, Window Display, [More]
Sample Brick-and-Mortar Design Market Research ReportOur Brick-and-Mortar Design research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- GrocerauntsSupermarkets incorporate sit-down themes to retain clientele
- Glamorizing PharmaceuticalDrugstores and everyday retail spaces receive a boutique makeover
- Robotic RetailTraditional retailers experiment with robot-driven customer assistance
- Economical RetailBrick-and-mortar retail turns to cost-effective in-store practices
- Retail VenueRetail locations are designed to serve as inspiring event spaces
- Epicurean ExperientialConsumers are drawn to pleasure-driven retail experiences
- Festive ImmersionStores bring holiday campaigns to life through AR and VR experiences
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 466 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,097 examples
- 10,119+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,300 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly