Hashtag Trend Report
1. High-Level Hashtag Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Hashtag Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Hashtag Trend ReportThe Hashtag Trend Report explores the reasoning behind the use of hashtags and how brands are currently taking advantage of marketing opportunities on social media. The hashtag is a symbol used on social media that is followed by a word or a phrase that is generally used to express an opinion, thought, brand or campaign. The hashtag is also a data-tacking devices that allows brands and companies to track their online pretense and popularity through social media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Who Custom Hashtag Market Research is ForThis report will aid brands in better understanding the use of hashtags. It will provide readers with current trends that explain how the hashtag can curate content, grow a brand's online community and create valuable campaigns that are seen by a massive audience due to social media. When launching a campaign or growing your online presence, the Hashtag Trend Report will provide you with the insight needed to remain on the cutting edge of your industry and stay connected to your consumers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Hashtag ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Hashtag Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: hashtag, trending, social media, promotion, marketing, hashtag campaign and hashtag trends. Other Sample Topics: Online Interaction, Social Network, LinkedIn, Emoticon, Emoji, Facebook, Twitter, Employment App, Networking App, Hashtag, Social Influencer, Social Engagement, Hiring Millennials, YouTube, Hiring, Job Market, [More]
Sample Hashtag Market Research ReportOur Hashtag research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Pinned PromotionLeveraging the popularity of Pinterest in sales and marketing
- Customized CampaigningUsing social media apps to create extremely personal marketing messages
- Hashtag MarketingTwitter's simple tagging system proves to be valuable for branding
- Internet Slang MarketingThe language of the Internet is being used in campaigns and branding
- Social Good SelfieBrands utilize aspects of digital youth culture to encourage engagement
- Auto CompanionshipUsing the notion of pet companionship, automakers create a loving correlation
- Digital Dining MarketingFood brands tie in social media to push the social aspect of eating
- Connected FestivalThe music festival experience is enhanced through digital sharing
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 425 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,912 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,485 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly