Employment App Trend Report
1. High-Level Employment App Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Employment App Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Employment App Trend ReportThe Employment App Trend Report is a study of the modern hiring process, and examines how technology is revolutionizing the way job seekers find employment. Using our data-driven research methods, we identify key developments and applications focused on job seeking, self promotion, and resume building. We also study what the changing habits of new demographics means for the potential of future employment apps and the job market as a whole.
Who Custom Employment App Market Research is ForThis report is essential reading for those seeking to better understand the future of hiring and employment in relation to technology. Our research is a helpful learning tool for managers, human resources professionals and job recruiters. These findings are also key for job seekers and tech developers as well. Take advantage of new technological shifts and better understand the modern hiring process with Trend Hunter's Employment App Trend Report.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Employment App ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Employment App Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Employment App, Hiring, Hiring Process, Joh Hunting, Employment, Smartphone App, App, Corporate Culture, Modern Job Market, Job Market and employment app trends. Other Sample Topics: Social Network, Job Market, Twitter, Employment App, Networking App, LinkedIn, Emoticon, Social Influencer, Hiring, YouTube, Online Interaction, Hashtag, Social Engagement, Facebook, Hiring Millennials, Emoji, [More]
Sample Employment App Market Research ReportOur Employment App research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Virtual Self-BrandingUsing social media to enhance one's personal brand
- Comedic Self-PromotionEntrepreneurs turn to humorous credentials to express personal traits
- Digital Networking 2.0Business-oriented socialization gets a tech-focused update
- Counseled CareerMillennials look for creative ways to increase certainty in the job market
- Employment MatchmakingMilennials turn to apps to streamline the job hunting process
- Social EmploymentSocial media becomes an advantage for job hunting and hiring
- Virtual TrainingProfessions of all kind turn to VR for accurate and efficient education
- Generational BrandingMillennials confront professional stereotypes with personal branding tools
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 462 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,019 examples
- 9,974+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,392 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly