Happy Hour Trend Report
1. High-Level Happy Hour Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Happy Hour Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Happy Hour Trend ReportThe Happy Hour Trend Report is a window into hotels, bars and restaurants and the cocktails, beer brews and wine lists they offer at a decreased price after work. While happy hour has long been a way for restaurants to attract an after work crowd, the increasingly creative ways they have managed to so are explored in this report. Things like molecular cocktails, craft beer and niche experiential sampling can all appeal to the libation lover.
Who Custom Happy Hour Market Research is ForThis report is generated for bar and restaurant owners and managers, as well as hotel professionals, who want to fill more seats during happy hour by serving unique beverages in fun experiential ways. It also is useful for marketing agents and advertisers for beer, wine and liquor brands. The Happy Hour Trend Report showcases innovative alcoholic beverages and services offered by bars and restaurants during a marketable cocktail hour.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Happy Hour ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Happy Hour Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: libation, drinks, drinking, booze, beers, cocktail hour, drinking culture, bar, restaurant and happy hour trends. Other Sample Topics: Community Support, Millennial Entertainment, Auto Rental, Potato Chip, Chronic Pain, Antioxidant, Edibles, Customized Health, Drinking Culture, Cultural Dining, Vegetable, Vodka, Holiday Gift, Spa Service, Cultural Cuisine, Healing, Traditional Food, High-End Dining, Scent, Skin Treatment, [More]
Sample Happy Hour Market Research ReportOur Happy Hour research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Cocktail NourishmentFruit-infused alcohol satiates a need for healthy living through adult habits
- Frozen LibationAlcoholic beverages are transformed into bar form for exciting, easy consumption
- Indulgent ServiceHotels go beyond traditional packages to provide more excessive guest services
- Crossover CocktailMixologists blend beer and wine into recipes for familiarity and variety
- Cultural CocktailCreating a distinct regional reference, exotic ingredients are added to spirits
- Dairy ConfectioneryYogurt is being infused into unexpected treats for experiential allure
- Experiential SamplingDrinking experiences are heightened with creative, interactive elements
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,346 examples
- 10,500+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,123 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly