Gamification Trend Report
1. High-Level Gamification Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Gamification Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Gamification Trend ReportThe Gamification Trend Report is an all-encompassing look at how processes of gamification have infiltrated all sectors of our lives. For a variety of marketing strategies, brands utilize games, contests, social media platforms and apps to create friendly competition amongst consumers. Furthermore, gamification has seeped into more personal aspects of people's lives, with dating apps and matchmaking apps, as well as gamified workplaces.
Who Custom Gamification Market Research is ForThe Gamification is catered towards app developers, advertisers, marketers and brand managers. A growing sector of consumers, mostly millennials, has proven that gamification and brand experiences go hand-in-hand, through tech-assisted interaction and engagement. Use our report to fuel your next gamified marketing venture. Through gamification, brands, organizations and charities are able to engage with individuals through fun, experiential means. Utilize our report to see how your brand or business can integrate gamification.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Gamification ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Gamification Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: gamified, gaming, competition, friendly competition, mobile, apps, workplace, marketing and gamification trends. Other Sample Topics: Pre-packaged, Fusion Cuisine, Beverage Culture, At-Home Dining, Toddler Tech, Cost-Conscious Shopper, Rum, Spa Treatment, Holiday Food, Sale, Dessert Flavor, DIY Cooking, Carbonated Beverage, Street Food, Medical Treatment, Dip, DIY Costume, Food Allergy, Cultural Dining, Produce Packaging, [More]
Sample Gamification Market Research ReportOur Gamification research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Sleep GamificationConsumers are looking to track more and more activities, even their rest.
- Bartered CommuteOrganizations highlight social issues by offering negotiable fares
- Immersive FandomBrands capitalize on fandom communities to increase engagement
- Gamified ReviewConsumers seek dynamic forms of advice with interactive reviews
- Gamified RomanceConsumers search for experiential forms of matchmaking
- Philanthropic EmojiCharitable causes eliminate barriers to donation with easy emoji giving
- Experiential EducationBeverage education takes on a gamified format to entice consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 481 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,148 examples
- 10,090+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,061 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly