Food Service Trend Report
1. High-Level Food Service Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Food Service Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Food Service Trend ReportThe Food Service Trend Report spotlights the latest innovations and developments in the food industry. This report delves into the latest examples of pre-ordering apps, food-deliver services, upscale dining and trends in traditional sit-down restaurants. Furthermore, this report will look at broader patterns seen in the restaurant sector, built on the personalization and experiential modes. To cater to this consumer preference, it is more common to see self-ordering restaurant kiosks, interactive touch screens and personalized, build-your-own meal options.
Who Custom Food Service Market Research is ForThis report is catered towards professionals in the restaurant industry including QSR executives, brand managers, restaurant owners and app developers. Also, marketers and advertisers will find value in this report, exposing you to food service innovations that are resonating with consumers. Use the Food Service Trend Report to gain a greater understanding of the ever-evolving restaurant industry, and how shifting consumer expectations and desires are incorporated in the dining experience.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Food Service ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Food Service Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: fast food, ordering, pre-ordering, delivery, sit-down, restaurant, QSR and food service trends. Other Sample Topics: Fitness App, Alcohol Marketing, Seasonal Flavor, Customer Loyalty, Sugar Alternative, Consumption, Water, Hemp, Hybrid Dessert, Cleanse, Ritual, Health Marketing, Grill, Carbonated Beverage, Retail Vending, Craft Beer, Chocolate Branding, Alternative Dining, Beverage Flavor, Side Dish, [More]
Sample Food Service Market Research ReportOur Food Service research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Social DiningA desire for community bonding has restaurants integrating aspects of social good
- Experiential ServingA desire for thrills prompts whimsical serving in dining experiences
- Experiential EatingConsumers search for themed dining experience to satiate a need for adventure
- GrocerauntsSupermarkets incorporate sit-down themes to retain clientele
- Collaborative CuisineApps in the food market hone in on a communal approach to dining
- Communal DeliveryApps allow large groups to order meals together to make delivery easier
- Drive-Thru NoveltyBrands use the drive-thru experience as a stage for publicity stunts
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 576 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,505 examples
- 9,796+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,426 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly