Fast Food Trend Report
1. High-Level Fast Food Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Fast Food Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Fast Food Trend ReportThe Fast Food Trend Report is an extensive guide to trends and emerging patterns affecting the modern fast food industry. Although stalwart international chains like McDonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC and Subway are still wildly successful, there have been a slew of competitors to enter the fray in recent years. Consumers are straying from fried chicken, pizza, burgers and fries, and instead are opting for healthy fast food choices in the form of wraps, sandwiches and soups. Traditional fast food restaurants are attempting to provide accurate nutrition information and reinvent public image, as consumers are demanding the healthiest food options when dining on-the-go.
Who Custom Fast Food Market Research is ForOur fast food trend research is best suited for restaurant chains, diners, drive-ins and dive bars seeking insight and knowledge that can parlay into innovation and creativity. Our data will also benefit nutritionists, diet planners and health workers that want to better understand the changing landscape of today’s fast food consumer. Leverage the data in the Fast Food Trend Report to gain a competitive edge, enhance brand identity and drive strategy to the appropriate consumer markets.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Fast Food ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Fast Food Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: fast food restaurants, gourmet pizza, healthy fast food, deep fried cuisine, hamburgers and fast food trends. Other Sample Topics: Flavored Beverage, Body Positive Marketing, Domestic Animal, Sushi, Home Fitness, Family Celebration, Basketball, Infant Nutrition, Fast Casual Dining, Medical Device, Workplace Environment, Breakfast Bowl, Luxury Packaging, Holiday Drinks, Beauty Supplement, Sporting Good, Pasta, Nutritional Food, Frozen Meal, Antioxidant, [More]
Sample Fast Food Market Research ReportOur Fast Food research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Upscaled TraditionTraditional foods for increased enjoyment and guilt-free consumption
- Glamorized Fast FoodFashion designers adopt fast food aesthetics for cultural allure
- Green DiningThe fast casual industry responds to the health movement with bold brand transparency
- Drinkable BreakfastBreakfast turns to liquefied forms to satiate a consumer need for convenience
- Drive-Thru NoveltyBrands use the drive-thru experience as a stage for publicity stunts
- Eastern PoultryThe fast food industry updates their offerings for a new, global consumer
- Refined QSRFast food eateries adopt a refined aesthetic to attract the modern consumer
- Robust BreakfastConsumers turn to heartier breakfast foods for global appeal
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 353 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,637 examples
- 10,224+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,198 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly