Fast Casual Trend Report
1. High-Level Fast Casual Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Fast Casual Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Fast Casual Trend ReportThe Fast Casual Trend Report offers an easy and effective way to monitor new restaurant openings, innovative concepts and consumer preference in QSR and fast casual dining. Positioned as a healthy alternative to fast food and more efficient than casual dining, fast casual restaurants have become immensely popular in an era when consumers are increasingly health-conscious and focused on their busy lifestyles.
Who Custom Fast Casual Market Research is ForUnderstanding trends within fast casual dining as well as the rise and proliferation of the restaurant style itself is essential to professionals across every sector of the food sector industry. The trends contained in this report can spark innovation and aid in monitoring competition for restaurants from fast food chains to fine dining establishments. Featuring the most innovative concepts and popular ideas in the realm of QSR dining, the Fast Casual Trend Report identifies patterns in the abundance of information about fast casual dining.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Fast Casual ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Fast Casual Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: restaurant, dining, qsr, healthy, fast food, casual dining and fast casual trends. Other Sample Topics: Herbal Product, Burrito, Sports App, Gourmet Snack, Conscious Consumer, Communal Dining, Diet Routine, Outdoor Sport, Health Customization, Halloween Candy, Health Device, Processed Food, Livestock, Beer Flavor, Facial Care, Electrotherapy, Nurition App, Extreme Sport, Yoga, Instrument, [More]
Sample Fast Casual Market Research ReportOur Fast Casual research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Novel DispensingRestaurants are offering more than just beer on tap
- Accessible DiningPop-up eateries cater consumer demand for everyday convenience
- Upscaling TakeoutFast food brands use upscale marketing to negate industry stereotypes
- Hyper-Niche PaymentOffering convenience, brand-specific digital payment systems encourage loyalty
- Restaurant WhimsyRestaurant design is strongly informed by artful aesthetics
- Specialized SustenanceQSR brands develop ordering systems that deliver personalized menu items
- Green DiningThe fast casual industry responds to the health movement with bold brand transparency
- Customized LoyaltyLoyalty programs evolve to account for individual preferences
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 473 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,080 examples
- 10,024+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,675 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly