Dining Out Trend Report
1. High-Level Dining Out Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Dining Out Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Dining Out Trend ReportThe Dining Out report filers through the noise that has come to characterize this now complex market. From niche cafes to hidden bodegas, the examples take note of prominent ventures launched by big brands like Olive Garden, The Keg and Pizza Hut. Reviewing inventive initiatives among these and akin companies will give way to new ideas while confirming or denying curiosities.
Who Custom Dining Out Market Research is ForThe Dining Out report is an ideal resource for interior designers, food brands, restaurateurs, tech experts, culinary professionals and just about anyone looking to track fine, fast and casual-style dining. Additional insights are also available for marketing and product innovators hoping to make sense of Gen Y and Gen Z eating habits and preferences. The Dining Out report contains an eclectic combination of niche and dominant trends. Through its compilation of both, players in the food and restaurant domains will be able to scope critical themes, movements and consumer desires.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Dining Out ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Dining Out Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: food, restaurant, fast casual, take out, health food, millennials, ordering, fine dining, dining, cooking and dining out trends. Other Sample Topics: Meal Substitution, Athleisure, Custom Retail, Autism, Asian Food, Transparent Packaging, Medical Treatment, Flavored Beverage, Hybrid Food, Household Product, Healthy Living, Takeout Packaging, Celebration, Fresh Food Packaging, Basketball, Beer Flavor, Candy Marketing, Omega 3, STD, Poultry, [More]
Sample Dining Out Market Research ReportOur Dining Out research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Simulated TakeoutSolutions that mimic restaurant foods speak to the modern consumer's palate
- Accessible DiningPop-up eateries cater consumer demand for everyday convenience
- Curated ConvenienceRestaurant foods are reformatted for those looking for convenient alternatives
- Restaurant WhimsyRestaurant design is strongly informed by artful aesthetics
- Restaurant ReplicaConsumers gravitate to frozen meals that offer restaurant-ready options
- Drive-Thru NoveltyBrands use the drive-thru experience as a stage for publicity stunts
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 474 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,083 examples
- 10,024+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,666 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly