Urban Meditation Trend Report
1. High-Level Urban Meditation Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Urban Meditation Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Urban Meditation Trend ReportThe Urban Meditation Trend Report follows the increasing urban demographic interested in guided or independent wellness, yoga and meditation classes. In the report, we notice an increase in architecture and city design focused on creating relaxing spaces like green parks and urban sanctuaries where meditation can take place. We also include the many meditation apps now on the market, appealing to urbanites with busy lifestyles. Finally, the various yoga and meditation studios are included, popping up in unexpected places like airports.
Who Custom Urban Meditation Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for business professionals and owners of yoga, meditation and mindfulness studios. Yoga fashion retailers will also benefit from this, while urban park designers and landscape architects can also gain insight. Meditation app developers will also find this a useful resource. The Urban Meditation Trend Report outlines the modern desires of the city dweller, looking more at wellness and relaxation in order to offset their busy schedules and stressful lifestyles.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Urban Meditation ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Urban Meditation Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: wellness, urban yoga, meditation app, fitness, mindfulness, urban sanctuary, meditation studio, urban lifestyle and urban meditation trends. Other Sample Topics: Milk Product, Culinary Art, Cooking Culture, Carnival, Drinking Ritual, Carbonated Beverage, Asian, Taco, Cajun Food, Healthy Branding, Beauty Supplement, Workplace Satisfaction, Dairy-Free, Herbal Medicine, Spirituality, Beef, Medical Care, Artisinal Branding, Gastronomy, Authentic Cooking, [More]
Sample Urban Meditation Market Research ReportOur Urban Meditation research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Holistic HotelBrands look to satisfy zen-oriented millennial travellers
- Assisted ZenTranquil furniture seeks to create peaceful qualities in social settings
- Yoga TechAs yoga becomes more lifestyle than sport, devices and apps begin to accommodate it
- Digitized MeditationSeeking guidance, stressful consumers turn to apps for relaxation techniques
- Retreat CultureBrands align with spiritual principles for Millennial appeal
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 392 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,805 examples
- 10,190+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,875 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly