Allergy Trend Report
1. High-Level Allergy Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Allergy Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Allergy Trend ReportThe Allergy Trend Report identifies opportunities and challenges created by the recent awareness and regulation around allergies and allergens. As part of the movement to make all public places fully accessible, allergens such as peanuts have been banned from shared spaces like offices and schools. The Allergy Trend Report analyzes consumer responses to this shift and points out innovative products that have appeared on the market as solutions and alternatives. It also covers innovation in treatment such as EpiPens.
Who Custom Allergy Market Research is ForThe Allergy Trend Report is an ideal resource for producers and marketers of allergy-related products such as EpiPens and EpiPen alternatives and food substances that present themselves as alternatives to ingredients such as peanuts, gluten and dairy. It's also a great tool for office managers, educators and school administrators who must create policy and provide solutions surrounding allergens. The Allergy Trend Report offers up-to-date information on consumer patterns, workplace policy, school regulations, innovative alternatives and treatments for allergies.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Allergy ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Allergy Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: epi pen, treatment, allergen, allergen-free, peanut, school, office and allergy trends. Other Sample Topics: Juicing, Healthy Cooking, Diet, Men's Fitness, Athlete, DIY Snack, Allergy, Wellness Product, Berry, Crowdsourced Health, Fitness Culture, Winter Sport, Almond, Urban Meditation, Dairy-Free, Salmon, Frozen Meal, Hearty Breakfast, Veterinary, Long Weekend, [More]
Sample Allergy Market Research ReportOur Allergy research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Gluten-Free RefreshmentThe beverage market shifts to cater to consumers on specialty diets
- Eccentric ReliefSeeking alternative solutions, consumers turn to novel allergy products
- Celiac ConveniencePortable packaged gluten-free products ensure easy health
- Gluten MimicryAs gluten-free becomes a widely embraced choice, more replacements are seen
- Excess RestrictionEmbracing the health wave, consumers seek recipes that restrict ingredients
- Protein NourishmentDairy alternatives take a surprising turn for health and specialty diet
- Kinder CurationThe children of the health wave enjoy specialty diets in familiar forms
- Alternative DairyGrain-based milk substitutes accommodate many dietary concerns
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 425 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,912 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,485 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly