Digital Content Trend Report
1. High-Level Digital Content Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Digital Content Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Digital Content Trend ReportThe transformation of the digital landscape from print to digital is the overarching theme explored in the Digital Content Trend Report. Through practices of digitization, traditional print media like newspapers, magazines and books have now been transposed onto smartphone, tablet and computer screens. The trends in this report explore the influx of ebooks, ereaders, mobile apps and the explosion of user-generated content through platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Who Custom Digital Content Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards professionals working in social media, app developers and designers, marketers and advertisers. Our report has identified that with millennials specifically, trends in digital content reflect values of maker and DIY culture as an alternative to professionally produced content. This report details the trends pertaining to the influx of bloggers, vloggers and amateur reviewers, proving that consumers are turning to alternative methods of peer entertainment, advice and insight accessed through the digital realm.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Digital Content ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Digital Content Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: social media, ebooks, ereaders, magazines, newspapers, Twitter, Facebook, blog, vlog and digital content trends. Other Sample Topics: Bollywood, Mentorship, Movie Trailer, Mythical, Online Celebrity, Live Music, Gen Y Consumer, Influencer, Movie, Social Sharing, Content Creation, Geek, Fiction, Sponsorship, Celebrity, Celebrity Partnership, TV Show, Celebrity Fashion, Luxury Cinema, Celebrity Apparel, [More]
Sample Digital Content Market Research ReportOur Digital Content research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Crowdsourced CelebrityEveryday people are taking unconventional paths to fame
- Advertorial VloggingBrands reach out to consumers through YouTube influencers
- Latin StorytellingBrands woo Latin consumers by inviting them to contribute campaign content
- Smartphone SurveillanceMobile devices are updated with increased security to ease consumer fears
- Youth-Targeted StreamStreaming services offer educational content for younger consumers
- Consulted StyleConsumers seek out expert advice in accessible forms
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 423 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,902 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,486 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly