Digital Detox Trend Report
1. High-Level Digital Detox Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Digital Detox Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Digital Detox Trend ReportThe Digital Detox Trend Report examines a current movement that encourages people of all ages to turn away from their connected devices to enjoy a period of screen-free relaxation and down time. This trend represents a backlash against the digital age, where screen time seems to take over large portions of life and the demands of work and a busy social schedule are always present.
Who Custom Digital Detox Market Research is ForThe Digital Detox Trend Report is a useful tool for professionals in the tech sector seeking to understand how consumers interact with and perceive digital products such as smartphones, tablets, computers and smart watches. It's also an excellent resource for manufacturers, retailers and marketers of analog forms of entertainment seeking to position themselves as a psychologically healthier alternative to screen time. Exploring the fascinating modern backlash against the prevalence of technology, the Digital Detox Trend Report explains how and why modern tech consumers are taking time away from their devices.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Digital Detox ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Digital Detox Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: screen time, screen-free, relaxation, family time, connected and digital detox trends. Other Sample Topics: Musician, Home Technology, Latin America, Meal Planning, Voice Activation, Saving, Texting, Disability Tech, Open Source, The Cloud, Futuristic Tech, Smartphone Tech, Coworking, Travel App, Bluetooth Technology, Tracker, Smart Product, Kids Health, Mobile Service, Discount Store, [More]
Sample Digital Detox Market Research ReportOur Digital Detox research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Social Media-Literate MarketingBrands relate to consumers by referencing digital culture
- Herbal SlumberConsumers turn to low-cost, all-natural sleep aids
- Straightforward StationeryConsumers take tech-free refuge in simple office products
- Unplugged Pop CultureMillennials unplug to enjoy movie and television-inspired board games
- Holistic IntrovertIsolation becomes a lifestyle with solo aids
- Digital DisconnectConsumers search for ways to "unplug" and de-stress
- Therapeutic WildernessHospitals and clinics incorporate natural elements to inspire well-being
- Analog AwarenessBrands get noticed with emotive, tech-free campaigns focused on values
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,349 examples
- 10,502+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,136 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly