Chili Pepper Trend Report
1. High-Level Chili Pepper Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Chili Pepper Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Chili Pepper Trend ReportThe Chili Pepper Trend Report identifies innovative new applications for chili flakes, hot sauce and chili spice. A modern taste for intense heat and exotic flavors has spawned a variety of chili-based products. An excellent example is the rise of Sriracha hot sauce as a staple in the millennial diet. There are further chili innovations that break the mold for where spicy flavors could be incorporated into cuisine, like chili vodka and chili-flavored chocolates.
Who Custom Chili Pepper Market Research is ForThe Chili Pepper Trend Report is an ideal resource for product innovators and marketers in the food and beverage industry, seeking to find new flavor concepts and place consumer preference for spice in emerging cuisine. It is also useful for professionals in industries where chili is less commonly applied, such as the beauty industry, who can use it for flavoring and fragrance inspiration. The Chili Trend Report identifies innovative, cutting-edge applications for this heat-filled favorite of exotic spices.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Chili Pepper ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Chili Pepper Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: spice, hot, chili flakes, hot sauce, flavor and chili pepper trends. Other Sample Topics: Stress Relief, Optometry, Seasonal Beverage, Diet App, Skateboard, Productivity Tech, Therapeutic Tech, Athletics, DIY Cuisine, Maker Culture, Buffet, Sports Product, Asian Flavor, Gum, Fruit, Suburbia, Matcha, Beef, Snack Alternative, Communal Workout, [More]
Sample Chili Pepper Market Research ReportOur Chili Pepper research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Spicy Over SweetHispanic demand for more savory sweets is changing the way consumers see candy
- Picante PreferenceA spicy twist on alcohol satisfies consumer demand for exotic flavor
- Unexpected ZestyHot sauce-flavored treats add excitement to otherwise traditional items
- Accelerated TraditionalBrands are adding global spices to familiar dishes for experimentation
- Exotic ExperimentationA consumer preference for global flavor trumps traditional seasonal options
- Piquante RefresherCitrus flavors are blended with spicy ingredients to heighten flavor profiles
- Smoky HeatConsumers gravitate towards the richness found in smokey, spicy dishes
- Seasonal FusionContemporary holiday fare incorporates spicy and sweet flavor profiles
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 462 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,018 examples
- 9,973+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,384 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly