QSR Design Trend Report
1. High-Level QSR Design Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. QSR Design Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the QSR Design Trend ReportThe QSR Design Trend Report sifts through the latest restaurant interiors and styles that are attracting consumers. As in-home dining and takeout options have become many people's dining preference, quick service and fast food restaurants have been forced to bolster their interiors to keep patrons interested. This report identifies emerging trends in the QSR design realm, with special attention paid to integrated technologies that are used to enhance the restaurant experience.
Who Custom QSR Design Market Research is ForInterior designers, industrial designers, tech developers and architects can find value in this report, by gaining access to the newest QSR concepts by top-tier brands. Additionally, to assess the success of these designs, market researchers and brand managers can utilize this report to gauge consumer interest and identify what types of interiors are popular. Through the QSR Design Trend Report, gain exposure into the changing world of restaurant interiors. Use our research to stay up-to-date in this ever-evolving industry.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom QSR Design ResearchIn as little as a day, a new QSR Design Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Quick service restaurant, fast food, coffee houses, cafes, interior design, restaurant design and qsr design trends. Other Sample Topics: Personal Hygiene, Nurition App, Coffee Pod, Rice, Millennial Dining, Caramel, Nutrient, Premium Snack, Sugar Alternative, Dietary Routine, Non-Alcoholic Beverage, Soft-Serve, Fast Casual Dining, Savory Food, Death, Workout Tech, Sports Training, Exotic Food, Farmers Market, Vegetable, [More]
Sample QSR Design Market Research ReportOur QSR Design research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Refined QSRFast food eateries adopt a refined aesthetic to attract the modern consumer
- Upscaled TraditionTraditional foods for increased enjoyment and guilt-free consumption
- Drive-Thru NoveltyBrands use the drive-thru experience as a stage for publicity stunts
- Customized LoyaltyLoyalty programs evolve to account for individual preferences
- Specialized SustenanceQSR brands develop ordering systems that deliver personalized menu items
- Fashionable QSRFast food brand extensions move beyond edibles into the apparel sector
- Drinkable BreakfastBreakfast turns to liquefied forms to satiate a consumer need for convenience
- Alternative Drive-ThruDrive-throughs expand beyond the fast-food and QSR industry
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 268 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,239 examples
- 10,432+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,762 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly