Beauty Treatment Trend Report
1. High-Level Beauty Treatment Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Beauty Treatment Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Beauty Treatment Trend ReportThe Beauty Treatment Trend Report sheds light on the themes and popular offerings in cosmetic, hair and skincare treatments by spas and salons as well as DIY beauty products. It collects information on the ingredients and benefits preferred by certain age groups like regenerative, relaxation or anti-aging effects. The report also highlights the trend of all-natural products that replicate the effects of procedures.
Who Custom Beauty Treatment Market Research is ForSalon and spa professionals, beauticians and personal stylists will all benefit from this report. It is also of interest to cosmetic suppliers, skincare and hair care product developers, with information on top ingredients and benefits consumers are currently looking for in beauty treatments. The Beauty Treatment Trend Report showcases top creams, oils and masks for face, body and hair that appeal to modern female consumers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Beauty Treatment ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Beauty Treatment Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: spa treatments, beauty products, skincare, facial care, skin treatment, cosmetic treatments, cosmetic procedures, beauty salon, DIY beauty and beauty treatment trends. Other Sample Topics: Glasses, Grooming, Youth Fashion, Uniform, DIY Footwear, Shaving, Fashion Design, Ring, Luxury Watch, Gender Role, Jeans, Salon, Hat, Swimsuit, Bra, Fashion Influencer, Female Empowerment, Makeup, Modern Man, Futuristic Fashion, [More]
Sample Beauty Treatment Market Research ReportOur Beauty Treatment research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Beautification RebellionConsumers refuse the woes of beauty in favor of painless treatments
- Dual-Purpose BeautyConsumers opt for dual-purpose cosmetics and spa treatments
- Edible BeautyFood-based cosmetics offer buyers a more organic beauty method
- Accessible BeautyBeauty pop-up shops offer cosmetics products in a more accessible form
- Cosmetic HealingBeauty brands are integrating essential oils as a form of specialized care
- Brewed BeautyCosmetic products incorporate tea ingredients with natural appeal
- Kitchen CosmeticsBeauty products use ingredients safe enough to eat to emphasize health
- Organic RestorationSeeking a natural alternative, consumers turn to nourishing hair treatment
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 413 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,866 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,517 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly