Bartering Trend Report
1. High-Level Bartering Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Bartering Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Bartering Trend ReportThe Bartering Trend Report explores the rising popularity of rental services, swapping retail and shareable products and services. First, the report studies the advent of bartering in retail businesses like fashion, specifically the swapping of products or goods for the benefit of both parties. It also touches on the service industry, like fashion and auto rentals, and the increasing prevalence of a trading system instead of cash payments. Finally, the social media sites and apps that exist as platforms for this bartering to take place are examined.
Who Custom Bartering Market Research is ForThis report pertains to experts in many industries, including professionals in the fashion, tech, service and auto sectors. Entrepreneurs and start-ups are beginning to replace past industry leaders in the taxi business, clothing retail and even the food and beverage industry. The Bartering Trend Report explores the advent of swapping goods, trading services and exchanging social media presence as payment methods instead of traditional cash.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Bartering ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Bartering Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: trading, swapping, selling, exchanging goods, freetail, social bartering, swap commerce, e-commerce, shareable service, rental services and bartering trends. Other Sample Topics: Premium Snacking, Cajun Food, Fusion Cuisine, Herb, Athleticism, Healthy Fast Food, Dating App, Detox, Pudding, Caffeinated Product, No-Bake, Dessert, Garden, Meal Service, Meat Snacking, Spirits, Comfort, Communal Fitness, Restaurant Dining, Breakfast Bowl, [More]
Sample Bartering Market Research ReportOur Bartering research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Bartering BrandingCompanies are turning to alternative giveaways to promote products
- Bartering 2.0Amidst economic uncertainty, consumers revisit an age-old method to obtain goods
- Cuisine SwapA desire to eliminate waste leads consumers to share and exchange food sources
- Swap CommerceOffering discounts for product exchanges, brands push for continued patronage
- Social BarteringProviding personal interaction, brands exchange goods for social engagement
- Bartering HealthExercise incentives shift toward more self-serving consumer rewards
- Shareable ServiceConsumers willingly trade in private services for communal experiences
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,396 examples
- 10,274+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,671 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly