Start-Up Trend Report
1. High-Level Start-Up Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Start-Up Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Start-Up Trend ReportThe Start-Up Trend Report is a collection of the latest trends involving emerging businesses. More specifically, the report will look at examples of how start-up cultures have spread to well-established companies. Some of these trends include collaborative work environments, co-working offices and open-concept work spaces. Moreover, this report will show how start-ups are often formed through the involvement of a crowdfunding website like Indiegogo or Kickstarter.
Who Custom Start-Up Market Research is ForThis report is a terrific companion to any entrepreneur who wishes to create a start-up, as well as professionals working in start-ups currently. Furthermore, professionals in a leadership role like managers and supervisors can use this report to alter old hierarchical office cultures in favor of implementing modern modes. The Start-Up Trend Report will help your business grow by introducing you to successful patterns in start-up culture, and how these can be applied to any business.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Start-Up ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Start-Up Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: business, entrepreneur, co-work, business venture, office, startup and start-up trends. Other Sample Topics: Upscale Retail, Online Marketplace, Co-Working, Online Retailer, Retail Interior, Millennial Shopper, Consumer Behavior, Cleaning Service, Literacy, Business Traveler, Store Display, In-Store Tech, In-Store Technology, Online Retail, Premium Retail, Futuristic Retail, Entrepreneurial Skill, Brand Re-Invention, Retail Interaction, Boutique Retail, [More]
Sample Start-Up Market Research ReportOur Start-Up research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Artisanal AuthenticityThe young urbanite, craving luxury and transparency, shifts to the startup
- Social RebrandingBig brands turn to niche networking to create a more genuine overall appeal
- Recreational Start-UpPromoting personal interests, entrepreneurs create businesses around leisure
- Social Start-UpEntrepreneurs use social platforms as a base for building businesses
- Multifaceted MessagingModern e-mail platforms offer atypical services that enhance communications
- Portable WorkplaceMillennials opt for on-the-go work spaces to suit their needs for flexibility
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 469 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,042 examples
- 9,965+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,321 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly