DIY Trend Report
1. High-Level DIY Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. DIY Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the DIY Trend ReportThe DIY Trend Report dives deep into the countless trends that stimulate the flourishing maker culture we are experiencing. This report expands on everything from arts, crafts and decor to cooking and baking practices. The influx of DIY solutions, videos and tutorials speaks to broader patterns of economic precarity, the eco movement and a yearning for a more personalized and tailored lifestyle.
Who Custom DIY Market Research is ForThis report is an extremely useful resource for a variety of professionals across all fields. Specifically, entrepreneurs, product designers, event planners and media publishers can all find value. More than exposing the latest DIY trends, Trend Hunter's research uses crowdsourced data to determine which trends are popular -- but more importantly -- which cutting edge ideas will be prevalent in the near and distant future. Whether you are seeking out niche health recipes or budget-friendly decor solutions, our DIY Trend Report is here to help you feel inspired while giving you the tools you will need to innovate.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom DIY ResearchIn as little as a day, a new DIY Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: arts, crafts, decoration, decor, maker culture, budget, personalized, eco, inexpensive, food and DIY trends. Other Sample Topics: Hormone-Free, On-the-Go Breakfast, Fitness, Youth Packaging, Domestic Animal, Office Productvity, Beverage Flavor, Sleep Product, Spa Service, Partying, Connected Clothing, Premium Branding, Extreme, Surfing, Matcha, Winter Sport, Community Centre, Gourmet, Connected, Themed Entertainment, [More]
Sample DIY Market Research ReportOur DIY research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Maker Culture FragranceConsumers take a DIY approach to scents for customized allure
- Maker Culture RomanceConsumer interest in maker culture prompts a surge in DIY gifting
- Confectionery ProteinMainstream brands satisfy a desire for sweetened forms of protein
- Cold Brew ConnoisseurThe connoisseur consumer welcomes the challenge of at-home cold brewing
- Accessorized EccentricityDIY jewelry shifts toward bold aesthetics as a means for self-expression
- Recipe DiscoveryConsumers search for inventive ways to master preparing their own goods
- Experiential EntertainingConsumers opt for experiential forms of DIY education
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 356 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,650 examples
- 10,221+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,178 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly