About the Street Art Report
23 Pages of Street Art PRO Trends
(With 296 Hyperlinked Examples!)
- Get an expansive and in-depth look at the colorful world of graffiti in our Street Art Trend Report. Urban art has skyrocketed in popularity thanks to prominent artists like Banksy and the Space Invader, as well as films like Exit Through the Gift Shop, which details the back-story of art from the streets. By using our report, users will gain valuable insight into how digital street art, green graffiti and other techniques are being used to capture consumer attention.
Who It's For
- This valuable collection of street art trends is ideal for a variety of companies, from major advertising agencies trying to decipher emerging patterns in youth culture, to smaller design firms.
Our crowd-sourced research will give companies the tools to inspire innovation based on one of the most creative fields in the public sphere.
The Street Art Trend Report, last published on May 29, 2013, includes 23 PRO Trends and 296 examples of street art market research and street art consumer trends related to: graffiti, urban art, design, painting, artists and street art trends.
- Our street art research is based on Trend Hunter's 296 crowdsourced street art trends and 1,348,000,000 total views of data.
What You'll Get:
• 23 Page / Slide Presentation
• 23 Page In-Depth Reading Report
• 23 Street Art PRO Trends
• 296 Street Art Examples
• 41 Street Art Videos (Online)
• 1,776 Street Art Images (Online)
• Additional Niche Reports (with a full subscription):
, Contemporary Art
, Street Art
, Photo Editing
, Business Card
, Digital Art
, Lawn Furniture
Sample Street Art Pro Trends
- Each Street Art PRO Trend is on its own slide with implications, a quantified score, and examples linked to online street art articles, videos and images. Examples:
Dark and taboo topics become a source of humor
5 Examples + Score + Implications
Unexpected street art draws attention through social media word of mouth
6 Examples + Score + Implications
Using graffiti-inspired campaigns to capture attention
7 Examples + Score + Implications
Eastern entertainment becomes inspiration for fashion and art
8 Examples + Score + Implications
Brands use creativity-based contests to enhance consumer interaction
10 Examples + Score + Implications
Appealing to consumers' desire to feel better about their purchases
9 Examples + Score + Implications
PLUS 17 more Street Art PRO Trends and 296 examples!