Workspace Decor Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Workspace Decor Trend ReportThe Workspace Decor Trend Report examines the latest styles and innovations in office interiors. Abandoning old fashioned cubicles and plain walls, contemporary workplaces use decor and design elements to bolster productivity and heighten employees' moods. Rather than just providing aesthetic value, the examples in this report shed light on the impact layouts, furniture and workplace amenities have on how a company is perceived. Also, this report outlines ergonomic office furniture, themed decor and atypical office buildings.
Who Custom Workspace Decor Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards business owners, office managers, interior designers and decorators. To attract younger, Millennial workers, brands and businesses can utilize workplace decor to draw in prospective employees. Use our research to find out the latest designs, concepts and decor elements that elevate an office experience. Use the Workplace Decor Trend Report and our crowdsourced data to gain inspiration from office spaces across the world.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Workspace Decor ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Workspace Decor Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: office, furniture, interior, interior design, ergonomic design, layout, open-concept, work, deocration and workspace decor trends. Other Sample Topics: Speaker, Open Office, Co-Working Space, Vacuum, Invitation, Shelf, Backyard, Chandelier, Renovation, Office Culture, Carpet, Couch, Rural Home, Chore, Home Office, American Home, Art Photography, Home Design, Kitchen Appliance, Office Decor, [More]
Sample Workspace Decor Market Research ReportOur Workspace Decor research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Minimalist WorkplaceConsumers opt for transparent office supplies to maximize space
- Corporate ConsumptionFood oriented brands launch services for professionals at the workplace
- Monitored WorkplaceProductivity and output are tracked to benefit both employers and employees
- Gamified RecognitionPositive work behavior is recognized through streamlined apps and tools
- Designer OrganizationDesign-focused desk supplies offer consumers individual expression at work
- Portable WorkplaceMillennials opt for on-the-go work spaces to suit their needs for flexibility
- Workplace WellnessEmployers seek to create a day-to-day balance for employees
- Dual-Function StationeryConsumers demand multi-functional school and office supplies
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 573 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,865 examples
- 5,622+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 28,110 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Workspace Decor
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month