Socially Conscious Branding Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Socially Conscious Branding Trend ReportThe Socially Conscious Branding Trend Report compiles crowdsourced data on marketing campaigns and strategies that brand a company, product line or initiative as environmentally friendly or socially good. Examples of such product lines include Toms shoes and fair trade food. CO-branding often plays a large role in these types of initiatives as they successfully merge charity with business.
Who Custom Socially Conscious Branding Market Research is ForThis report is curated for marketing teams and brand managers of social businesses, charities or companies that wish to create a more conscious identity to consumers. Packaging designers and fashion manufacturers will also get ideas about how to create more eco-friendly and socially conscious processes. The Socially Conscious Branding Trend Report covers brand campaigns and business models that use social good to better the world while simultaneously appealing to critical consumers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Socially Conscious Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Socially Conscious Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: social business, social good marketing, empowered marketing, eco branding, charitable branding, benefit brand and socially conscious branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Non-Governmental Organizations, Donating, Social Responsibility, Corporate Responsibility, Fair Trade, Fundraiser, Social Enterprise, Social Movement, Activist Marketing, Online Learning, Food Sponsorship, Education, Philanthrophy, Advocacy, Charitable Marketing, Non-Profit Organization, Social Business, Humanitarian Initiative, Social Campaigning, Crowdsource, [More]
Sample Socially Conscious Branding Market Research ReportOur Socially Conscious Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Social Good SelfieBrands utilize aspects of digital youth culture to encourage engagement
- Conscious SnackingSnack food brands integrate elements of social good to convey social awareness
- Charitable Co-BrandingBrands use the popularity of collaborations to show off a charitable side
- Unapologetic FeminismNew forms of feminist content confront societal standards
- Equality MarketingCampaigns focused on achieving equality appeal to female consumers
- Reinterpreted BrandingIconic logos are re-envisioned with anti-corporate sentiment
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 748 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,740 examples
- 6,077+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 30,385 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Socially Conscious Branding
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month