Non-Alcoholic Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Non-Alcoholic Trend ReportWe explore beer, wine and cocktail alternatives through the Non-Alcoholic Trend Report. Following a shift in consumer groups who choose to opt for non-alcoholic beverages, a rise in mocktails and virgin cocktails has emerged. We highlight many sparkling juices that brand themselves with alcohol-inspired packaging and cocktail-inspired flavors. This pattern has occurred in correlation with an increase in health and fitness concerns as well as frugality.
Who Custom Non-Alcoholic Market Research is ForThe insights found within this report are catered toward professionals in the beverage industry, especially product developers and package designers of juices. Restaurant and bar managers and executives can also benefit from this research as it shows a decrease in alcohol consumption and a market interest in artisan mocktails. The Non-Alcholic Trend Report highlights juices, sparkling beverages and mocktails that attract consumers who want a virgin alternative when celebrating or eating out.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Non-Alcoholic ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Non-Alcoholic Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: juice, mocktail, alcohol alternative, non-alcoholic beer, virgin cocktail and non-alcoholic trends. Other Sample Topics: Sports Fan, Drinking, Fast Food Marketing, Handheld Food, Food Shape, Luxury Membership, Body Positive Marketing, Wedding Decor, Millennial Humor, Premium Snacking, Breakup, Pizza, Board Game, Rural Community, Grocery Store Display, Shared Meal, Cake, Death, Online Tutorial, Office Networking, [More]
Sample Non-Alcoholic Market Research ReportOur Non-Alcoholic research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Mocktail AcceptanceNon-alcoholic beverages are embraced as an equal alternative to cocktails
- Alcoholic ImitationCreating a mature aesthetic, soda brands adopt designs reminiscent of alcohol
- Drinkable GardenMoving beyond health, fresh botanical ingredients take over beverages
- Refreshed LibationCitrus flavors are added to alcoholic beverages for a health-conscious twist
- Spiked AntiquityBooze-infused vintage sodas combine kitsch with sophistication
- Drinking DecadenceConsumers compromise dessert to indulge in treat-inspired spirits
- Customized MixologyAlcohol brands adopt customization as a form of relationship-building
- Artisan MocktailBrands provide alcohol-free alternatives that don't compromise authenticity
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 755 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,775 examples
- 5,993+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 29,965 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Non-Alcoholic
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $800 / month
for 1 custom report / month