ALL > Technology > Multimedia Trend Report
About the Multimedia Report
21 Pages of Multimedia PRO Trends
(With 168 Hyperlinked Examples!)
- The Multimedia Trend Report pertains to the ever-expanding array of media forms that provide us with audio and visual entertainment. Home theater trends, audio trends and other media trends are presented in this informative report that describes how our world has changed when it comes to listening to music or watching movies and TV shows.
Who It's For
- Those within the entertainment industry will benefit from our research, as well as brands specializing in audio and visual entertainment products, whether speakers, sound systems, MP3s and iPods or 3D televisions.
Our Multimedia Trend Report sorts through the crowded market of entertainment options that are readily available, providing insight into the trends shaping the multimedia industry so that you can identify emerging patterns and innovate to gain a competitive edge.
The Multimedia Trend Report, last published on Jul 14, 2012, includes 21 PRO Trends and 168 examples of multimedia market research and multimedia consumer trends related to: audio visual, home theater, media trends, movies, films, TV, home entertainment, sound systems, speakers, 3D televisions and multimedia trends.
- Our multimedia research is based on Trend Hunter's 3,041 crowdsourced multimedia trends and 1,315,000,000 total views of data.
What You'll Get:
• 21 Page / Slide Presentation
• 21 Page In-Depth Reading Report
• 21 Multimedia PRO Trends
• 168 Multimedia Examples
• 24 Multimedia Videos (Online)
• 1,008 Multimedia Images (Online)
• Additional Niche Reports (with a full subscription):
, Global Positioning System
, Video Editing
, Online Gaming
, 3D Glasses
, Camera Accessories
, Gaming Apps
Sample Multimedia Pro Trends
- Each Multimedia PRO Trend is on its own slide with implications, a quantified score, and examples linked to online multimedia articles, videos and images. Examples:
Augmented reality combines reality and virtuality, offering a new way to imagine
10 Examples + Score + Implications
Projected images bring an otherworldly experience that 3D can't
7 Examples + Score + Implications
Fear of the “apocalypse” has consumers preparing for the worst
6 Examples + Score + Implications
Pervasion of musical technology
11 Examples + Score + Implications
3D Home Entertainment|
3D technologies make their way into the palms of consumers
15 Examples + Score + Implications
En Vogue Electronics|
The industries of fashion and technology are no longer clear-cut
8 Examples + Score + Implications
PLUS 15 more Multimedia PRO Trends and 168 examples!